California Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Your RV insurance policy covers you while your RV is stored at home, driving on the road or parked at your vacation destination anywhere in the United States. RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. First West Insurance will insure your RV even if it’s your only policy with us. However, you can save money by insuring your RV and vehicles with the same insurance company. You may also qualify for additional discounts if your RV has specific safety features. Let First West help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we’ll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
RV Policy Features
- You’ll have a selection of liability and physical damage coverage options and deductibles to tailor your policy specifically for your needs.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured motorists coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
Contact us today for a personalized quote on your RV. First West is locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.